Friday, January 13, 2012

Being Literate About Your Health Could Save Your Life


Just the fact that you are reading this means that you are looking for medical information. We often refer to health literacy as simply the ability to speak intelligently with your doctor about your condition. We hope My Diabetes Information is helping you maintain your literacy.

A study reported today from Northwestern University suggests that people who are health literate tend to live longer with health conditions than those who do not understand their illness. It seems logical that a person who understands his or her condition could strategize better. It is also likely that he or she would recognize symptoms of potentially dangerous situations and address them.

So, keep reading and learning, and keep listening to your body. It is likely to pay off by improving your physical health, as well as making you feel better.

2 comments:

  1. There is no doubt that awareness can save our life only if we want. So must join medical college and do well your informal letter writing because admission depend on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Dr Padman for helping me get cured of my HERPES diseases, for like 6 months Now I have been suffering from HERPES , but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured by Dr Padman so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me Dr Padman thank you so much for your immediate cure of my HERPES disease, i must say for curing my disease, i own you in return. Thanks and be blessed Dr Padman. if you need his help you also want to get cured just the way i got mine, just email Via his padmanlovespell@yahoo.com or add him on WhatsApp +19492293867 His Website: https://padmanspell.com and get your healing

    ReplyDelete